Wednesday, November 23, 2011

173-whoissugar I flat-ironed and cut my accustomed hair


Read Me!! I'm sure I answered your question here. I am real SLEEPY in the video. It is a mess, but yall wanted to see it. Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com MyLikes: mylikes.com/signup?token=whoissugar The Camera I'm using: Canon 60D Editing Software: Sony Vegas movie Studio Hair: Flat ironed Flat Iron: Jilbere de Paris Nano Silver Ceramic Flat Iron Blowdryer: Conair Yellow Bird Heat Protectant: Silk Elements MegaSilk Heat Protection Spray My hair was flatironed at 300 degrees. My hair was silkwrapped too. I did not want my hair bone straight. I wrapped my hair an put a scarf on it to sleep in. Warning: HEAT CAN DAMAGE YOUR HAIR! Use it at your own risk. Yes, I hae said that heat is the devi and it's still the devil. Yes, I used heat anyway knowing the risks.

Korg Digital Metronome Buy Online Good Speakers Dell Computer




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links